Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lazy Day



Good Afternoon Bloggers!

I love the rain.
 Especially on a Saturday. 
Today the first day in months that its not ice cold outside. This winter has been absolutely brutal.Im just not about that.Luckily today it reached 45! You can almost smell the springtime in the air



I cleaned my room today and successfully washed my sheets all by myself. I seriously should invest in a full length mirror so I can try to upload my real #OOTD instead of having to recreate them.
My latest obsession has been comfy sweaters. They have just been one of my staple items this past winter; That and infinity scarves. Peaches has been chasing hair elastics around the room all day.Shes such an oddball. Well not much exciting going on today other than cleaning.Till next time.....Stay flawless 

Lazy Day


LuLulemon Leggings//Chestnut Uggs//Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation//Naked 3 Pallette//Eos//Essie Nail Polish in Find me an Oasis//Mac Mineral Finish Foundation in Light Plus




No comments:

Post a Comment