Friday, May 2, 2014

5/2/2014


Junior Prom 2013

With senior year coming to an end, it’s getting really hard to come to terms having to say goodbye. In 11 days, the class of 2014, will finally graduate and go our separate ways. It’s scary to think in only two weeks all this will be over. I can’t tell if I feel relieved or am just too stressed to care. Everyone says “You'll miss high schools it’s the best years of your life. “I don't believe that. Yea, I guess there will be some things I’ll miss about high school….I can't seem to think of any right now, but I will… Eventually... But my plan has always been get as far away as fast as you can. With high school finally coming to a close, I look back on the past four years and obviously wish I could do it over again but; it will be one of those sad to see you go moments but happy to watch you leave kind of feelings. I had amazing friends throughout the past four years and it will be sad to watch them all go to college in the fall. I'm excited to leave for the island this summer. Away from all the chaos that this year has brought.


PS I’m in the school library right now and the keyboard is actually shiny from grease

 Gotta go wash my entire forearm now

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment