Monday, January 26, 2015

Stuck inside for Eternity




What's up? How’s life? How you been? Miss me?

Yeah me either

Well I'm just gonna keep typing anyway

So it’s been a while since vie put anything really substantial on this here shindig, i tell everyone

"Oh yea i write a blog it’s pretty cool" 

More like i post a few things a couple times a month.

BUT

That will change. Recently, and unexpectedly, i now have way too much time on my hands. So basically that means i will be sitting on the floor of my room, staring at my computer screen, counting down the days until i get to go back to Nantucket again.

94 days to be exact...

But ANYWAY not much has really been going on with me, doing the same old. I about to finally graduate, which i think is pretty cool, it’s taken me too long but my health has been in steady decline since i got back from Nantucket. I guess there is just something healing about the air there. So i have been trying to get that back on track before i make any rash decisions and move myself across the country for no reason. Before i make any decision on where i want to go to college i want to know exactly what those four years will look like and know exactly in my head what i want to do. 

Kathy kind of opened up my eyes this past week, about my college experience, she said to me;

"Nothing about your life is conventional... so how do you expect your college one to be?"


And that hit me. She was right. I had to stop pressuring myself, i was pressuring myself to meet a certain timeline, to follow my friends to college and follow the path they created for me. I have focused on others for so long that i think it’s time i worked on myself a little bit. Get my own stuff sorted out before i tackle anybody else’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment